1. A complimentary Meet & Greet session is required
2. Dogs are required to have the following vaccines: Bordetella, Rabies & Distemper (DHPP)
3. Vaccines must be administered at least 7 days prior to boarding
4. Vaccines must be administered by a licensed veterinarian
5. Everything provided must be able to fit in a standard washer and dryer (no large comforters, etc.)
6. We are happy to administer oral or topical medications or supplements to your pets! Medication must be in the original prescribed container with the prescription label adhered.
7. Please bring enough food for the duration of your pet's boarding stay. You must provide individual prepackaged containers or Ziplock bags with your pet’s name and food measured by meal or a meal packaging fee of $3 per day (max of $15 per boarding stay) will be applied to your pet’s invoice. Canned food and meal toppers are accepted in their original container, but must be labeled with your pet's name.
8. Policy: All dogs must be current on agreements, vaccines, and be controlled (on leash, in kennel, etc.)